Donations

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

That's one e-mail I'll never delete...



I read that George Clooney e-mailed Hillary Clinton supporters a letter endorsing her for president. Or as Hillary put it, “That's one e-mail I'll never delete...” –Jimmy Fallon
Today, President Obama hosted the annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House, and the theme was “Let's Celebrate.” Obama came up with the theme “Let's Celebrate” when he realized it's the last year he would ever have to do this. “I’ve pardoned my last turkey, rolled my last egg. God bless America.” –Jimmy Fallon
The Kardashians went to church yesterday for Easter Sunday. The ceremony was beautiful, but it got awkward when the Kardashians went to confession and kept looking for a camera. Kim said, “Where do I talk?” –Jimmy Fallon



No comments:

Post a Comment