Donations

Monday, March 7, 2016

one of those regular knives people bury in the backyard



Hillary Clinton came up a lot during the debate. At one point, Ted Cruz even asked Trump why he wrote four checks to Hillary for her campaign in 2008. Trump said, "Look, with all the women I have to write checks to every month, it's easy to get carried away." –Jimmy Fallon
Marco Rubio called out Donald Trump for his clothing collection that is being made in China. But trump defended his Chinese workers, saying "I treat those kids like they're my own." –Jimmy Fallon
Spotify released a birthing playlist with songs to help women in labor. It includes artists such as John Legend. I guess ladies are like, "Hey, his music got into me this mess. Might as well get me out of this mess." –Jimmy Fallon
A new report claims that a knife was found buried at O.J. Simpson's estate. They're now analyzing the knife for evidence, but experts warn that it might not be related to the crime. You know, because it could be one of those regular knives people bury in the backyard. –Jimmy Fallon


No comments:

Post a Comment