Donations

Thursday, March 17, 2016

I can't get any more naked, guys. I’ve shown you everything I got.



Donald Trump won every Republican state primary last night except for Ohio, which went to John Kasich. Trump didn't seem to mind, since, as he put it, “The word Ohio is full of zeros.” (It's 50 percent zeros!) –Jimmy Fallon
Marco Rubio pulled out of the race after losing the Florida primary to Trump by almost 20 points. But he still has a great story. I mean nothing symbolizes America more than the son of poor immigrants growing up to run for president and being crushed by a billionaire. –Jimmy Fallon
7-Eleven will hold its second annual “Bring Your Own Cup Day,” where it will give customers a discounted Slurpee as long as they bring in any container resembling a cup. In a related story, Home Depot just sold out of trash cans. –Jimmy Fallon
Selena Gomez just became the most-followed person on Instagram with almost 70 million followers. When reached for comment, Kim Kardashian said, “I can't get any more naked, guys. I’ve shown you everything I got.” –Jimmy Fallon


No comments:

Post a Comment