Donations

Friday, July 22, 2016

Bush's approval rating has fallen into the 20s (something completely different)



"Bush's approval rating has fallen into the 20s -- 29 percent in the latest poll. I tell you. It's hard out there for a chimp. He says doesn't pay attention to the polls. If he wants to know what the American people are thinking, he'll listen to your calls." --Bill Maher

"I got a call last night during dinner from Verizon asking me if I was happy with my long distance surveillance." --Bill Maher

"The National Security Agency have been collecting the phone records of tens of millions of ordinary Americans. I just don't think Bush gets it. When people say these days that we need more intelligence in the White House, they're talking about something completely different." --Bill Maher


No comments:

Post a Comment