Donations

Monday, July 25, 2016

It's the saddest thing I've seen in my life (two Bushes)



"Best of all, I got to meet my main man, George W. Bush. I shook his hand -- very soft hands by the way. I delivered the closing speech. Needless to say the audience could not contain its excitement [showed footage of the audience looking bored]. Very respectful silence. The crowd practically carried me out on their shoulders. Although I wasn't actually ready to leave." --Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondents' dinner

"I'm spending Saturday night flipping through the C-SPANs. I come across this horribly frightening image [shows Bush and his  double at the White House Correspondents' dinner] -- the president of the United States of America, who is now apparently reproducing asexually. The White House Correspondents' dinner: It's the dinner where the White House Press Corps and the government consummate their loveless marriage. It's the saddest thing I've seen in my life: the two Bushes." --Jon Stewart


No comments:

Post a Comment