Donations

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Wardrobe malfunction?! I've never seen a better dressed president (I Spy a Concrete Barricade)


"Patrick Kennedy crashed his car but got out of a breathalyzer test by claiming he was on his way to the Capitol to vote. Apparently Kennedy was going to vote on whether Miller Lite was less filling or tastes great." --Conan O'Brien

"Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright called North Korea's leader Kim Jung Il  a pervert. In response, Kim Jung Il said 'I dare her to put on a leather mask and say that to my ass.'" --Conan O'Brien

"Something happened last night, I was down in Washington, D.C., love it down there, can't get enough of that city. Anyway, I was out with my buddy, Rep. Patrick Kennedy of Rhode Island, and we were driving home, and I suggested we play a game of I Spy a Concrete Barricade. Patrick is a fierce competitor and, well, he won." --Stephen Colbert



No comments:

Post a Comment