Donations

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I'm gonna go drive the new Porsche I can suddenly afford



I read that a new super PAC is actually trying to convince Amish people to vote for Donald Trump. And those people were like, “We're not Amish - we just got rid of our TV’s so we could stop hearing about Donald Trump.” –Jimmy Fallon
Donald Trump's ex-girlfriend says her quotes in the New York Times expose this week were twisted to sound negative, but that she didn't have a negative experience with Trump. Then she said, “Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go drive the new Porsche I can suddenly afford.” –Jimmy Fallon
Happy Birthday to legendary boxer Sugar Ray Leonard, who turned 60 years old today! You can tell he's getting older by his new name - Splenda Ray Leonard. –Jimmy Fallon


No comments:

Post a Comment