Donations

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

If it's good enough for the Republican Party (emotional crying robot)



"Political experts or pundits are now saying that Hillary got a boost by showing flashes of actual emotion. You know when we broke down and was teary-eyed, showing actual emotion. I was like geez, I wonder if that could work for me" --David Letterman

"Of course I'm going to talk about the primaries. On Monday, Hillary got all teared up, she cried. People are saying that's why she did so well. And they're criticizing her for crying as well. If she doesn't cry, she's robot. If she does cry, she's an emotional crying robot." --Craig Ferguson

"President Bush also said today that he is worried that Iraq will be overrun by religious fundamentalists. Hey, let me tell you something. If it's good enough for the Republican Party, it is good enough for Iraq." --Jay Leno






No comments:

Post a Comment