Donations

Thursday, August 11, 2016

I call it "The Moral High Ground" (you must be high)



"Tom DeLay stepped down from Congress. He said he wants to spend more time in prison. Yesterday he quoted Martin Luther King, 'free at last, free at last.' I think it's great that Tom is so into the black experience, because in prison he's going to be experiencing a lot of it." --Bill Maher

"Your taxes are due a week from today. You can make out your check directly to Halliburton. Or you can do what I'm going to do. I'm filing my first joint return. No, I'm not getting married, I'm sending the IRS an actual joint with a note that says, 'If you think I'm paying for this war, you must be high.'" --Bill Maher

 "The Senate failed to reach a compromise on immigration legislation, which would have allowed illegal immigrants who have been in the U.S. longer than five years to remain, while those who have been here between two years and five years would have to leave, but could return as guest workers. And immigrants here less than two years will be right back with your entrees." --Tina Fey


No comments:

Post a Comment