Donations

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Just because I'm a prick, do I not bleed? (their faces look familiar)



"President Bush really doesn't like Mexico because he spends so much time on the toilet that he actually has to read a newspaper." --Bill Maher

"Washington, D.C. hosted a two-day conference called 'The War on Christianity.' All the usual Christians were there.  Tom DeLay was there. He said Americans treat Christianity like some second-rate superstition. Another speaker called Christians 'the Jews of the 21st century.' To drive home the issue, Tom DeLay said, 'Just because I'm a prick, do I not bleed?" --Bill Maher

"President Bush was greeted by protestors wearing President Bush masks. The president was overheard saying, 'I don't know who those people are, but their faces look familiar.'" --Conan O'Brien


No comments:

Post a Comment