Donations

Saturday, January 28, 2023

I really like the part where they passed me the basket of free money (I’m like, freakin’ out, man!)


Speaking of comebacks, a pretty big sports story here. WWE chairman Vince McMahon announced that he is bringing back his football league, the XFL. XFL fans were like, ‘What a day! ‘Murphy Brown’ and now this! I’m like, freakin’ out, man!” --Jimmy Fallon


We’re one week away from the Iowa caucuses and all the candidates are doing whatever they can to appeal to voters. Donald Trump even went to a church service in Iowa over the weekend. You can tell he doesn't go to church much because he was like, "I really like the part where they passed me the basket of free money." –Jimmy Fallon


Donald Trump is willing to talk to Robert Mueller under oath. That will get off to a weird start when Trump is told “Raise your right hand” and he goes, “My right or your right?” --Jimmy Fallon


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”


No comments:

Post a Comment