Donations

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Hey, what does this button do?



Right now, all the ISIS Facebook accounts are posting messages like "Guys, I think I've been hacked. If you got a message from me saying, ‘I love America,’ that wasn't me. Clearly, I hate America. You guys know me." –James Corden
Donald Trump said in an interview today that it is highly unlikely that he would ever use nuclear weapons as president. Meanwhile, Ben Carson said, “Hey, what does this button do?” –Seth Meyers
After a protestor was assaulted at a Donald Trump rally this weekend Trump told reporters, “Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.” And he might have a point, because what the man was doing was attending a Trump rally. –Seth Meyers


No comments:

Post a Comment