Donations

Saturday, November 7, 2015

While Jeb Bush has a new biography titled neither of those



Former President George H.W. Bush has a new biography coming out titled "Destiny and Power." While Jeb Bush has a new biography titled neither of those. –Seth Meyers
In response to a question asking why his cabinet is half female, newly elected Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau reportedly said, "Because it's 2015." So basically, the same reason there's a prime minister named Justin. –Seth Meyers
I've been trying to say “I love you” more often, starting this morning. I said it to my family before I left the house. And then to my barista. And then to her manager, when the barista complained that one of the customers was making her uncomfortable. –Stephen Colbert


No comments:

Post a Comment