Donations

Friday, May 25, 2018

Trump diplomacy in a nutshell (Fox News saved my life)


And on top of that, when Trump posted the “Dear Jong” letter he sent today, you could see he misspelled the Dear Leader's name. He wrote, “Sadly I was forced to cancel the summit meeting in Singapore with Kim Jung Un.” With a U instead of O. Like if Kim Jong Un called him President Tromp. --Jimmy Kimmel
This was some letter by the way. Not exactly what you would call Lincoln-esque. This, to me, was the most interesting part: Trump wrote, “You talk about nuclear capabilities but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.” And then he goes right into, “I felt a wonderful dialogue was building up between you and me.” See, that's Trump diplomacy in a nutshell: I look forward to our friendship, but if not, I will kill you. --Jimmy Kimmel
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment