Donations

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I thought you meant we were going to be invaded by cat people (craziest State of the Union I’ve ever been to)



Some big news about the Russia investigation. It came out that Trump ordered the firing of Robert Mueller last summer. Even weirder, he ordered it through a McDonald’s drive-thru. “I want two Big Macs, a Diet Coke, and the termination of Robert Mueller.” --Jimmy Fallon
But Trump’s lawyer allegedly told him that if he fired Robert Mueller, it would have a catastrophic effect on his presidency. Then after a long pause, the lawyer said, “That means ‘bad,’ Mr. President.” [imitates Trump] “Oh, I’m sorry – I thought you meant we were going to be invaded by cat people.” --Jimmy Fallon
I saw that 83-year-old Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch was at the Grammys last night. Midway through, he turned to the person next to him and said, “This is the craziest State of the Union I’ve ever been to.” --Jimmy Fallon
A magisterial collection.
An emotional roller coaster.
Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s
Last Night On Earth
and Orwell’s 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment