Donations

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I'll be speeching on miny imported topix, witch I'll read off a telescope (I appreesheate yer serpent)






































I guess most of Trump's State of the Union address was written by his adviser, Stephen Miller. While the rest of Trump's presidency was written by Stephen King. --Jimmy Fallon
Tickets to the State of the Union had to be reprinted after they originally said State of the "Uniom." Even the guy who sent out that false missile alert in Hawaii was like, "How do you mess that up?" --Jimmy Fallon

That's not all. There was actually a message from Trump on the back of the ticket as well. Take a look. It said, "I, Donald J. Turnip, invite you to my Stape of the Onion. This will be my first hairdress to Congested, and I'll be speeching on miny imported topix, witch I'll read off a telescope. I appreesheate yer serpent." --Jimmy Fallon
A magisterial collection.
An emotional roller coaster.
Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s
Last Night On Earth
and Orwell’s 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment