Donations

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

You had us at white



Ted Cruz said that a "white knight" is not going to parachute into the Republican convention and walk away with the nomination. To which the GOP responded, "You had us at 'white.'" –Conan O’Brien
A huge document leak has exposed shady financial dealings involving famous people like Vladimir Putin and Jackie Chan. I don’t know about you but I smell a buddy movie. –Conan O’Brien
Greece has put into place its new plan of deporting unwanted migrants. The plan was the brainchild of new Greek minister "Adonis Trumpadopoulos." –Conan O’Brien
This week is the 43rd anniversary of the first cellphone call. Historians still don’t know which movie theater it took place in. –Conan O’Brien
Alaska Air has announced that it’s purchasing Virgin Airlines for $2.6 billion. It’s the most money ever spent on a virgin since my parents bought me a car after my college graduation. –Conan O’Brien


No comments:

Post a Comment