Donations

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I guess you could say I’m quite a racist (NASCAR cats)



Did you hear about London banning Uber? The city has banned the ride share service after its failure to report criminal offenses and carry out background checks on drivers. Uber is appealing the decision, but it doesn’t look good. Right now if you’re in London and go on the Uber app, it says your ride is 18 months away. –James Corden

After condemning NFL players for kneeling during the national anthem this weekend, President Trump today tweeted his support for NASCAR. Said Trump, “Oh yeah, I’m really into racing, I guess you could say I’m quite a racist.” –Seth Meyers
     
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #Bernie2020 #repealreplacerepublicans


No comments:

Post a Comment