Donations

Monday, September 25, 2017

He said he’s shaken, but not stirred (40,000 pounds of vodka)



Last night Kim Jong Un released a rare statement attacking President Trump and referred to him as a dotard. Then Trump said, “Sticks and stones may break my bones but words I don’t know will never hurt me.” –Jimmy Fallon

This week, a truck carrying 40,000 pounds of vodka overturned in North Carolina. The driver is fine. He said he’s shaken, but not stirred. –Jimmy Fallon

Pretty sick burn on our president, to which I have to say: Knock it off, North Korea. You are not allowed to insult OUR leader like that. Sure, I’ve had my problems with President Trump, such as everything he has said and done. But I’m not going to stand here as an American and let somebody from another country talk smack about our president! WE can do it, OK? Membership has its privileges. –Stephen Colbert
     
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #Bernie2020 #repealreplacerepublicans


No comments:

Post a Comment