Donations

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Trump has ever shown a dislike for anything golden (great honor)



Here is what the president tweeted regarding the Golden State Warriors’ upcoming visit to the White House: “Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn!” Can you disinvite someone who has already turned down your invitation? Is that a thing you can do? I mean, if that’s a thing, I have a lot of girls to disinvite from my high school prom. Candace, Beth, Emma, you’re all disinvited. I know it was 20 years ago, I’m pulling the invite. –James Corden

Trump’s withdrawn his invitation to the Golden State Warriors, making this the first time in history Donald Trump has ever shown a dislike for anything golden. –James Corden
     
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #Bernie2020 #repealreplacerepublicans


No comments:

Post a Comment