Donations

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

The real headline should have read, “Rude Dude Escapes In The Nude.” (I can't with this guy. I quit. No more. I'm out. Done.)


President Trump was back at it this morning criticizing Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. And he did it with a tweet riddled with errors. [shows tweet with six errors highlighted] Even for Donald Trump, there were a lot of typos. I mean, at this point even Trump's autocorrect is like, “I can't with this guy. I quit. No more. I'm out. Done.”  --James Corden


A headline in The Metro reads, “Naked Man Crashes Car Then Leads Police On Bizzare Nude Foot Chase.” That was their headline. The real headline should have read, “Rude Dude Escapes In The Nude.” --James Corden


As the Russia investigation moves forward, Trump and his legal team have submitted documents in writing in the hopes that Trump's interview under oath will be shorter. Sources say Trump's attorneys are worried he would be vulnerable in a long interview. It's never a good sign when your attorneys are like, "You need to meet us halfway here because my client can't go 10 minutes without lying." --James Corden


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-magisterial-collection.html 

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 

A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment