Donations

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Excuse me, could I speak to your McMaster? (President Trump fires up his base)


The Supreme Court today upheld President Trump's travel ban on seven primarily Muslim nations. Though, I think they should only uphold the ban if Trump can name all seven. --Seth Meyers
President Trump was in South Carolina to campaign for Gov. Henry McMaster. Incidentally, McMaster is also what Trump calls the manager at the McDonald's he goes to. "Excuse me, could I speak to your McMaster?" --Seth Meyers
According to The New York Times, former White House press secretary Sean Spicer is developing a talk show. It's called "Late Night With Such Liars." --Seth Meyers
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment