Donations

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

God loves us and wants us to be happy (Don't play with Super Glue)


"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

–Benjamin Franklin


"Whenever I see George W. Bush giving a speech, I always feel

that somewhere there is a comedy club with an empty stage."

--Jimmy Dore


“I want to make sure Ukraine has enough tanks before I get my colonoscopy.” –Kurt Metzger 1/26/2023


"What the government wants is control. What the corporate world wants is money. What both of them want is power. What neither of them care about is you." --Russell Brand


"I drink too much. I gave the doctor a urine sample and there was an olive in it."--Rodney Dangerfield


Why do dogs race to the door when you when the doorbell rings? It’s almost never for them. --Norm Macdonald


"My sister has multiple personalities. She called me the other day and my caller ID exploded."--Zach Galifianakis


A poet looks at the world the way a man looks at a woman. --Wallace Stevens

https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment