Donations

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

If I wanted to go someplace cold and empty/just to liven things up!/the only way to get through a marriage


Oh no, New Hampshire is raising the marriage age from 13 to 16, won't somebody think of R. Kelly? --Lewis Black
But I'm glad they're raising the age! No one is mature enough to make a long term commitment at age 13. I know your bar mitzvah says you're a man, but that's just bull**** made up to get you some Xbox money. Teenagers should not get married. 13, 16, it doesn't matter, you still can't drink! And drinking is the only way to get through a marriage. --Lewis Black
Vermont is so desperate for people they are offering $10,000 to move there. Seriously, you're offering 10 grand to live in Vermont? What good is $10 000 in Vermont? That place is so dull I'll have to spend the 10 grand of cocaine just to liven things up! --Lewis Black
If I wanted to go someplace cold and empty, I could look in the mirror. --Lewis Black

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


No comments:

Post a Comment