Donations

Monday, October 28, 2019

Fool me twice, shame on me (the 9/11 of Mayors)

Lawmakers in Boston are considering a new law that would make it illegal to call someone a bitch. Unless, of course, that person is wearing a Yankees hat. --Michael Che, SNL
To celebrate the 400th anniversary of The Mayflower, a solar-powered boat will cross the Atlantic. Personally, I am not celebrating any boat that crossed the Atlantic 400 years ago. Fool me twice, shame on me. --Michael Che, SNL
What the hell happened to Rudy Giuliani? I’m a New Yorker. I remember Giuliani coming out on TV during 9/11, so calm and measured and he told us not to worry. And now I watch him on TV and I’m like, wait, did this guy even understand what was going on then or was he like Forrest Gump in Vietnam? Somehow Giuliani went from the Mayor of 9/11 to the 9/11 of Mayors. --Michael Che, SNL

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


No comments:

Post a Comment