Donations

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Ohio is a beautiful country, too. I love the language. I hope to learn it someday (The Power of the People)


But Trump's been busy this morning. He published a "USA Today" op-ed about healthcare. A lot of people are saying it had several factual errors. Turns out a pharmacist isn't someone who works on a farm. And shingles isn't a tube of potato chips. That's not -- He got that wrong. --Jimmy Fallon

And last night, I saw Trump spoke at a big rally in Iowa, and he said that he's kept his promises to states like Iowa and Nebraska, but I'm not sure he knows that they're states. Listen to this. Today, I kept another major promise, as I said, to the people of Iowa and Nebraska and other countries. Ohio is a beautiful country, too. I love the language. I hope to learn it someday. --Jimmy Fallon

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment