Donations

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I never thought I'd say this, but he should golf more (my money is on Russian poisoning)


The president had a busy weekend, or rather his thumbs did, because the leader of the free world tweeted 25 times. I never thought I'd say this, but he should golf more. --Stephen Colbert
Trump hit on a variety of subjects, but the one that really seems to have stuck in his craw was a New York Times article called, "Michael Cohen has said he would take a bullet for Trump. Maybe not anymore." Yeah, I don't think he'll take a bullet. At this point, my money is on Russian poisoning. --Stephen Colbert
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


No comments:

Post a Comment