Donations

Saturday, April 28, 2018

The secret ingredient is changing the subject (Buck's famous scrambled eggs!)



When asked to give himself a letter grade, Trump showed his trademark humility: [Trump clip] “I would give myself an A-plus. Nobody has done what I’ve been able to do, and I did it despite the fact that I have a phony cloud over my head that doesn’t exist.” Sir, that’s not a phony cloud — that’s your hair. --Stephen Colbert
This interview was insane. It was rambling. It was so loud. It sounded like he was shouting the whole time. I just had the image of an unbathed Donald Trump shambling around in his bathrobe. Neither “Fox” nor “Friend” could get a word in edgewise. --Stephen Colbert
But in their defense, they had to rush the leader of the free world off the phone to get to their actual next news segment: "Buck's famous scrambled eggs!" The secret ingredient is changing the subject. --Stephen Colbert
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment