Donations

Thursday, January 9, 2014

All your sides are wonderful, sir



"The president of the United States of New Jersey Chris Christie is in hot water. Ok, hold on, I just pictured him in a hot tub. Shake it off." –Stephen Colbert

"Rest assured I'm going to go extremely easy on Christie because I'm a commuter and do not wish to get on his bad side. Not to imply he has a bad side. All your sides are wonderful, sir." –Stephen Colbert

"Chris Christie is being accused of getting back at a political rival by blocking access to the George Washington Bridge. Christie said, 'I never blocked access to the GWB, I blocked access to a KFC.'" –Conan O'Brien



"A member of Congress said that unemployment benefits basically pay people to not work. He said the only people who should be paid for not working are members of Congress." –Conan O'Brien




No comments:

Post a Comment