Donations

Thursday, February 29, 2024

polishing my statuette (Heroes)


David Letterman’s "Top Ten Things You Shouldn't Say In An Academy Awards

Acceptance Speech”

10. "This is for you, Kim Jong-Il" 

9. "I've had sex with every woman in this year's dead actor montage" 

8. "Take that, 99-percenters!" 

7. "I'd like to take this opportunity to endorse the next President of the United States, Rick Santorum" 

6. "I owe it all to my creepy religious cult" 

5. "My wife drives a couple of Cadillacs" 

4. "Now I'd like to say a few words about Cool Ranch Doritos" 

3. "I share this award with my drug-mule, Hector" 

2. "I'd like to thank my sham wife for not revealing I'm gay" 

1. "I'll be in the men's room, 'polishing my statuette'"



https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2023/12/baby-baby-all-time-when-do-we-want.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment