Donations

Thursday, December 29, 2022

I'd hate to see anything take away our standing as the Great Satan (I believe she is classically trained on the flute)

 

"And as you know, McCain is a true American war hero. And today, a new video was released of John McCain being tortured by his captors. I want to warn you, this is very disturbing [on screen: McCain on 'The View']." --Jay Leno


"An analyst now says that killing Bush's port deal has hurt our standing in the Muslim world. Oh my god, I'd hate to see anything take away our standing as the Great Satan." --Jay Leno

 

"More details are starting to come out about the $5,000 prostitute hired by Eliot Spitzer. Her name's Ashley Alexandra Dupre. She's a 22-year-old aspiring musician. I believe she is classically trained on the flute." --Jay Leno

 

"Hey, did you all see John McCain last night? He gave a great speech. And you've got to admit, he looked so life-like, didn't he?" -Jay Leno


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment