Donations

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Why does everyone always spell in front of me? (gold, frankincense and myrrh)



"Well, John McCain's daughter is now writing a children's book based on her father's life. See, the research has been difficult because, as you know, much of McCain's early life story is only available through folklore. So there's not much written down." --Jay Leno


"Yesterday was Barack Obama's birthday. I believe he turned a little to the right, if I'm not mistaken." --Jay Leno

"President Bush has been speaking out about the Wall Street bailout. And today, a reporter asked him what he planned to do about AIG. Yeah. Bush got upset and said, 'Why does everyone always spell in front of me?'" --Conan O'Brien

"He turned 47 years old yesterday, had a big party for him. I don't know who sang happy birthday to him. I think we can rule out Ludacris." --Jay Leno

"Of course, Obama's supporters got him his usual birthday gift of gold, frankincense and myrrh." --Jay Leno




No comments:

Post a Comment