Donations

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

From now on, when I hire a driver, I’m going to do a background check (day trip to Legoland)



"And earlier this week on the Internet, Paris Hilton posted her own ad to spoof the ad John McCain made about her. The McCain camp responded by that by saying Paris Hilton supports McCain's approach to America’s energy crisis. You know, how desperate is your presidential campaign when you have to try and convince people that Paris Hilton agrees with you? Personally, I’m not voting till I hear what Britney has to say." --Jay Leno



"And as you may have heard, Osama bin Laden’s driver was found guilty of supporting terrorism. Osama bin Laden very upset today. He said, 'From now on, when I hire a driver, I’m going to do a background check.'" --Jay Leno



"President George Wilhelmina Bush is in China right now. He’s been in Asia this week, with his wife Laura, his daughter Barbara, and the guy who ties his shoes. They are there to watch the Olympics. Now, this may be the last major trip of the Bush Presidency. He is scheduled to take a day trip to Legoland in October, but this is the last big one." --Jimmy Kimmel






No comments:

Post a Comment