Donations

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Princess failed and pumpkin becomes president (Border Wall Designs)


If you pick up a copy of Hillary’s new book, you'll see that a lot of notable people wrote little blurbs in the back cover. I'll show you what I mean. For example, Vladimir Putin wrote, "Was like fairytale Cinderella book. Princess failed and pumpkin becomes president." –Jimmy Fallon

Next, Barack Obama wrote, "I'd say I got to hand it to you, but the last time I tried to hand you something, you lost it to Donald Trump." –Jimmy Fallon

And finally, President Trump wrote, "I loved it. Especially the end, I really did not see that coming. Enjoy." –Jimmy Fallon
      
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #Bernie2020 #FeeltheBern #repealreplacerepublicans

No comments:

Post a Comment