Donations

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Carpool Karaoke with Steve Bannon (Feels like a mistake today)



I’m kidding, of course! But Sean Spicer actually did make a cameo at last night’s ceremony and according to some reports, at the after party Spicer was the most popular guy in the room. And I just want to say, I think people are forgetting that this man lied to the American people, and should not be embraced. These Hollywood phonies kissing up to Sean Spicer are disgusting. I mean who did this, who are we talking about here? [shows photo of himself kissing Spicer] Now I know you think that is a picture of me kissing Sean Spicer. But in the spirit of Sean Spicer: no, it isn’t. –James Corden

Anyone ever have that feeling when you get a little drunk and then wake up the next morning and think, “Oh God, who did I kiss last night?” It’s a bit like that. Understandably, some people have been disappointed by this photo. In truth I’m disappointed by it as well. I have been reading a lot of harsh comments on Twitter today and I hear you loud and clear, truly I do. So much so I’m really starting to regret that Carpool Karaoke that we’ve taped with Steve Bannon. Feels like a mistake today. –James Corden
   
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #Bernie2020 #FeeltheBern #repealreplacerepublicans

No comments:

Post a Comment