Donations

Monday, March 27, 2017

In fact, she's the only thing he ever checked out of a library


"This is exciting news. Southern Methodist University announced that they will be the home of George W. Bush's presidential library. This will be the first presidential library to be made up entirely of small, shiny objects. In fact, I understand right now, they're building a shelf for the book." --Jay Leno

"Now, as you probably know, President Bush's wife, Laura, was a librarian when they met. Did you know that? In fact, she's the only thing he ever checked out of a library." --Jay Leno

"This just in, ladies and gentlemen, Barack Obama says he has a plan for getting us out of the Academy Awards. The show was very long. And I always think it takes a lot of nerve for a show that's four and a half hours to give an award for editing. I mean, the thing was so long and so dull, I thought I was hosting." --David Letterman




No comments:

Post a Comment