Donations

Monday, December 26, 2016

If you think my foot looks bad, you should see the old lady I was kicking



"President Bush met with all the former secretaries of State and Defense for advice on Iraq. This is quite a change. This is the first time Bush has listened to anybody. Well, if you don't count the wire taps." --Jay Leno

"According to the Washington Post, Vice President Dick Cheney is limping today because he injured his foot. Cheney said 'If you think my foot looks bad, you should see the old lady I was kicking.'" --Conan O'Brien

"Republicans now want Donald Trump to run for governor of New York. I think it'd be nice to see the guy get a little publicity for a change. Friends though say that Donald is very excited about this and he's seriously thinking about throwing his hair into the ring." --David Letterman



No comments:

Post a Comment