Donations

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

They prefer to be called a faith-based lynch mob



“I’ve been watching the Republican debates. I watched these eight clowns on the stage and at the end I wanted to raise my hand and say, ‘I don’t believe in evolution.” –Bill Maher
  
Rick Perry is the frontrunner and they love him because he's authentic. You got to give him that. He is a real asshole.” –Bill Maher



“Are you watching these debates? Yes, the politicians are bad, but the people who egg them on. There are these crowds cheering for executions, cheering for letting people without health insurance die. In today’s Republican party, there's a term for people who hate charity and love killing: Christian. These are Christians? They prefer to be called a faith-based lynch mob.” –Bill Maher



No comments:

Post a Comment