Donations

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Why do I keep getting all these ink cartridges? (I spelled my name right!)


President Trump just went on Twitter and bragged about a poll showing that he has a 46 percent approval rating. Really? That’s like posting a math quiz on the fridge where you got a D+. “I spelled my name right!” –Jimmy Fallon


I read that Congress is debating if President Trump should have the power to order a nuclear strike. I guess right now, it’s an even split between “No” and “Hell, no.” They have a good plan though. They’re gonna replace the red button on his desk with the one that orders office supplies from Staples. “Why do I keep getting all these ink cartridges? Sad!” –Jimmy Fallon


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.” 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment