Donations

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Don't You Dare Tell Me How To Freedom (I will be king, Father)


July 2013

"Anthony Weiner released a statement today saying this behavior is behind me. Then he added, if you want to see more of what's behind me, I'll text you a photograph." –Craig Ferguson

"Today we got our first look at the royal baby. The crowd outside the hospital was very respectful. You could actually hear the baby say, 'Fetch me some milk' and 'I will be king, Father.'" –
Craig Ferguson


"Mayoral candidate Anthony Wiener had more photographs released from his sexting scandal. New Yorkers were so shocked that Eliot Spitzer fell off his hooker." –Craig Ferguson


"New Yorkers were so shocked that the thing on Trump's head fainted." –Craig Ferguson


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-magisterial-collection.html 

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 

A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment