Donations

Saturday, June 29, 2019

I'd settle on tying the future. I don't like to get greedy (Don't call me that in public)


"President Obama gave the annual State of the Union address last night. I learn something new at these every year. Like, did you know that East Virginia isn't a state?" –Jimmy Kimmel

"President Obama promised to veto any bill sent to his desk with earmarks. I think he's just being overly sensitive about his ears." –Jimmy Kimmel

"He also said we have to win the future. He said that seven different times I'd settle on tying the future. I don't like to get greedy." –Jimmy Kimmel

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


No comments:

Post a Comment