Donations

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Wait. Wait. How -- How did you find me? (How do you like them apples?!)


I love when Trump says, "I won't get into percentages," because what he really means is "I don't understand percentages." If you asked him how much fat is in 2% milk, he'd be up all night at a chalkboard doing math like in "Good Will Hunting." And when you asked him what the answer was, he'd say, "All I know is I ate the chalk. How do you like them apples?!" --Seth Meyers

For the first time, you have federal prosecutors are essentially saying that Donald Trump committed a felony. Damn. Forget running for re-election. In two years, Trump might be running from the feds. The FBI is going to bust into a cabin in Montana and find Trump with a Unabomber beard surrounded by Burger King wrappers. "Wait. Wait. How -- How did you find me?" "Um, you put your name on the cabin." --Seth Meyers

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment