Donations

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The only way Trump would run inside is if a reporter asked him a question outside (Discretionary Spending 2015)



President Trump today criticized officers who failed to confront a shooter at a Florida high school and said, quote, “I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon.” I gotta say, I find it hard to believe Trump would voluntarily run inside a place of education. The only way you would run inside is if a reporter asked you a question outside. --Seth Meyers

In a new interview, President Trump said that he would like to have a military parade on July 4th or Veterans Day. Added Trump, “Whichever one comes first.” --Seth Meyers

A magisterial collection.
An emotional roller coaster.
Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s
Last Night On Earth
and Orwell’s 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment