Donations

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Irony, steel. I don't care what metal the wall is made out of (for the love of God, stop talking, Rudy!)

And due to the shutdown, I heard that the State Department had to cancel a major conference on border security. When asked if he saw the irony in it, Trump was like, "Irony, steel. I don't care what metal the wall is made out of. Doesn't matter." --Jimmy Fallon
That's right. Trump is still demanding the wall. And this morning, he even tweeted out a rhyme about it. Check it out. He wrote, "Build a wall, and crime will fall." It's pretty catchy. It got so many retweets that Trump's been trying out some other rhymes. Really? -Check this out. He also tweeted, "Keep your friends close, watch your enemies closely, but don't make me talk to Schumer and Pelosi." Then he tweeted, "Not paying TSA agents may be controversial. But what do I care? I don't fly commercial." Wow. -That's true. And finally he tweeted, "I know that I hired you for my legal duties, but please, for the love of God, stop talking, Rudy!" Just stop talking! --Jimmy Fallon

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment