Donations

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

99-county winnebago tour of Iowa (Suffer the little children)


   
"At the top of last night's show, we mentioned presidential candidate Mitt Romney's response when he was asked why none of his five sons had enlisted in the military 

[on screen: Romney saying, 'My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers, and they've chosen not to serve in the military']. 

You know what? Fair answer. I respect that. As long as you don't then try to equate with what they're actually doing now with military service, I think you're in the clear 

[on screen: Romney saying, 'One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me to get elected because they think I'd be a great president.']. 

Oh, I get it. So yeah, they're not actually in the military, but they're about as close as you can get to it in supporting our nation. Who are these men, this brand of brothers who, against all odds, are making a 99-county winnebago tour of Iowa without caffeine? 

By the way, the name of the campaign bus? 'The Five Brothers Bus.' 'Five Brothers' -- great campaign hook, and an even better spaghetti sauce. Mmmm. That's a' Mormon." --Jon Stewart
      
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #JohnHulsecollectedpoems #Bernie2020 #repealreplacerepublicans

No comments:

Post a Comment