Donations

Sunday, August 23, 2015

OK, I'll do it! I talked me into it!



A new CNN poll shows that Donald Trump is within six points of Hillary Clinton. It’s the closest Trump has ever gotten to a woman over 40. –Seth Meyers
According to a new list, Nashville is the friendliest city in America. While Philadelphia beat up the person who was putting together the list. –Seth Meyers
Donald Trump's recent immigration plan would cost at least $166 billion. When asked how he'd pay for it, Trump was like, "No hablo inglés.” –Jimmy Fallon
Trump just gave a big interview to the Hollywood Reporter. And when he was asked what actor he’d want to play him in a movie, he said, “Somebody really, really handsome.” Then he said, “OK, I'll do it! I talked me into it!" –Jimmy Fallon



No comments:

Post a Comment