Donations

Sunday, September 24, 2017

As they say, when in Sodom, vote Pelosi (pansies, twits, losers)


     
"There was another presidential debate last night. The Democrats got together in Philadelphia. It may be time to start voting some of these guys off already. One candidate, who I think we can assume won't get the nomination, is Congressman Dennis Kucinich. Kucinich yesterday told the Philadelphia Inquirer that we should seriously start asking questions about President Bush's mental health. As if we haven't been doing that here every night." --Jimmy Kimmel
     
"It's a special night, nation. Tonight we find out whether my name will appear on the South Carolina Democrat primary ballot. I've had my differences with the Democrats in the past. I've called them pansies, twits, losers, Dummocrats, Democrazies and Nazis. But hey, that's all water under their Nazi-bridge if I make it all on the ballot. I can play ball. As they say, when in Sodom, vote Pelosi." --Stephen Colbert
     
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #Bernie2020 #FeeltheBern #repealreplacerepublicans

No comments:

Post a Comment