Donations

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Bush's First choice? Invade Wall Street (if there's one thing the president is an expert on)



"President Bush announced today that he will be working with Congress to use hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars to restore confidence in the market. Actually, that was Bush's second choice to fix the problem. First choice? Invade Wall Street." --Jay Leno


"I tell you, I went to my ATM machine today; it gave me an IOU." --Jay Leno


"President Bush has issued a new warning to Iran that it faces new economic sanctions, after reports by the UN Atomic Watchdog Committee that Iran is still enriching uranium. President Bush promising new economic sanctions. And believe me, if there's one thing the president is an expert on, it is ruining a country's economy." --Jay Leno





No comments:

Post a Comment