Donations

Thursday, May 17, 2012

And today Mitt Romney's dog said, 'I thought I had it bad'



"Mitt Romney said marriage should be between one man and one woman, the way it has always been – with the exception of all of his relatives in Utah, his dad who was born in Mexico, his great-grandfather who left the damn country to get away from one-man, one-woman marriage. Other than that he’s a strict conservative on the subject." –Bill Maher




"When Mitt was in prep school he led a pack of his friends to forcibly hold down this sensitive gay kid as he screamed and cried, and then cut off his hair, because he had too long hair for Mitt's tastes. And today Mitt's dog said, 'I thought I had it bad." –Bill Maher 

"I don't know what it's like at your salon, but at mine, isn't the guy cutting the hair the gay one?" –Bill Maher  



John Hulse painting

No comments:

Post a Comment