Donations

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Today it was 68 and foggy (He took a little in the wallet)


"Unusual weather for New York City. Today it was 68 and foggy. No, wait a minute, that's me. I'm sorry, that's me." –David Letterman


"Donald Trump is talking about running for president. He hasn't made an announcement, but I want to tell you something. The fake suspense is killing me. I can hardly wait until Trump announces his celebrity cabinet." –David Letterman

 

"This week, President George Bush was in Africa. Have you been following his African trip? In Africa, he is known as Bunda 43. But he's wildly popular in Africa, isn't that interesting? It's like David Hasselhoff in Germany. Nobody knows why." --David Letterman

 

"The guy who Cheney gunned down, he is a Republican lawyer and a big Republican donor and fortunately the buck shot was deflected by wads of laundered cash. So he's fine. He took a little in the wallet." --David Letterman


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.” 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment